On January 14 in New York City, The Capital Roundtable www.CapitalRoundtable.com is producing a new full-day MasterClass™ on
This exclusive conference features an expert group of 20 panelists who all have specialized insight about PE investing in the education industry. You’ll be hearing from GPs, investment bankers, consultants, and more — all coming to share their real-world knowledge and candid observations.
But attendance is limited! For today’s special rate, call Samantha Feldman at 212-832-7333, ext. 0. Or visit: http://www.capitalroundtable.com/masterclass/mc_2010-01-14.html to register online!
By attending this full-day MasterClass on Thursday, January 14, you’ll learn how to take full advantage of today’s flurry of deal activity, and how to position your current portfolio companies to be more competitive and more profitable.
• You’ll learn where enrollment is heading in 2010, and what types of programs continue to be in great demand.
• And you’ll receive a thorough grounding on the evolving state and Federal regulations that affect both new deals and current portfolio companies in the K-12 and post-secondary sectors.
• And you’ll hear the implications of the trend toward traditional non-profit colleges increasingly becoming a force in online education.
• And you’ll learn how there may be excess capacity in career-oriented programs after the economy recovers and unemployment begins to decline.
• And you’ll understand what types of new business models are making inroads in the K-12 world.
• And much much more…
If you want more information, please call Dana DeMattia now at 212-832-7333 ext. 102, or send an email to email@example.com Or, visit http://www.capitalroundtable.com/masterclass/mc_2010-01-14.html to register online!
P. S. You’re going to be in great company – here are names of some of the speakers who’ve already signed on:
Philip A. Alphonse, Sterling Partners
Jeffrey S. Barber, TA Associates Inc.
Jay Bartlett, Parthenon Group LLC
John A. Bates, Arlington Capital Partners
Daniel L. Black, Wicks Group of Companies LLC
Christina Erland-Culver, C/H Global Strategies LLC
Mark E. Jennings, Generation Partners LP
Andrew E. Kaplan, Quad Partners LLC
Robert Lytle, Parthenon Group LLC
Michael P. McQueeney, Summer Street Capital Partners
Edward P. Meehan, Arcady Bay Partners
Bradley Palmer, Palm Ventures LLC
Scott A. Perricelli, LLR Partners Inc.
Jacqueline Reses, Apax Partners LP
Carlo Salerno, BridgeSpan Financial LLC
Joshua N. Schwartz, East Wind Advisors LLC
Raymond N. Shu, GE Commercial Finance
Jeffrey M. Silber, BMO Capital Markets Corp.
Britt Trukenbrod, William Blair & Co. LLC
Don’t forget space is limited, so visit: http://www.capitalroundtable.com/masterclass/mc_2010-01-14.html to register online now!